Research And Development
|Dr. K. Elampari
|Dr. M. Uma Maheswari
Research and Development Cell of the college is established to endorse, Synchronize and Implement Research and Development Programs and also to create upright infrastructural facilities and conducive environment to inculcate research culture.
- To create a conducive environment for enhanced research productivity.
- To encourage collaboration across industry, government, community- based organizations, and agencies at the local, national, and international levels.
- To facilitate greater access to research through mobilization of resources and funding.
- To boost up the research ability of the institute by encouraging the staff members to publish their research paper in reputed conferences and referred journals.
- To nurture research skills among the faculty and students.
- To nurture creativity towards research among students and faculty.
Research Guide Lines
Protection and management of Intellectual Property have become a major challenge for countries across the globe as patents are considered as indicators of technological development and trends in R & D. Realizing the potential of knowledge as the main creator of wealth in the emerging world economy, most of the nations in the world work on projects that would help improve the economy and protect their Intellectual Property
It is necessary to protect the Intellectual property in order to enable organizations to earn recognition or financial benefits. Governments of various countries protect the innovative ideas of the inventors through Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Recently, IPR has become a central issue in the developed and developing countries. The rationale for this IPR lies in the need to create awareness about the importance of IPRs as a marketable financial asset and economic tool among the researchers, faculty and students of the College.
Ministry of Education, Govt. of India has established its 'Innovation Cell' at All India Council for Technical Education with a purpose of systematically fostering the culture of Innovation in all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across the country.
MoE's Innovation Cell (MIC) is focusing to create and strengthen the culture of Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem across all HEls to enable them in promoting and supporting student innovations and sustainable start-ups from academic institutions.
MoE's Innovation Cell has launched and implementing various policy programs such as Smart India Hackathon, International Hackathons, Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA), establishment of Institution's Innovation Councils (IICs) and National Innovation and Start- up Policy (NISP) for Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to engage. encourage and channelize the creative energy and entrepreneurial potential of Indian youths to build innovations and enterprises.