BEST PRACTICES 2015 -2016
- Special care is being taken to arrange spoken English language lab classes with a lot of emphasis on phonetics.
- Virtual Lab provided to the students through smart class rooms.
- Interactive Smart boards to enhance teaching learning.
- Scholarship initiatives for more students.
- Admission is purely based on merit basis.
- Nurturing the students to grow within, enabling them to shape their unique identities and paths.
BEST PRACTICES 2016 -2017
- Preserving a Green Campus
- Rain water harvesting, using the waste water for irrigation
- Composting of the degradable waste, vermicompost
- Encouraging the students to maintain a Plastic free campus
- Maintaining a segregation of trash system
- planting plant saplings in the campus
- Conducting seminars and competitions on the awareness of green society.
- Initiative to improve the students employability (Soft skills and encourage entrepreneurship)
- Students are given awareness and training programs on soft skill development and entrepreneurship training.
- This enables them to be self-employed when they complete their course in the campus.
- The institution also provides awareness programs to help them get employment through career guidance and placement cell.
BEST PRACTICES 2017 -2018
- Our college student’s admission system is based on single window system by means of open counseling by following the reservation norms of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- We have unique scholarship initiatives for students, thereby more wards are encouraged to continue their higher education.
- To create enthusiasm and eagerness in students to increase the usage of ICT tools and audio-visual learning is promoted for students learning.
- We have a well-developed placement cell to cater to the needs of outgoing students to attend campus interview and job mela programmes.
- To improve the spoken English and communication skills of our students, soft skills sessions are conducted on regular basis.
- Pradhan Mandri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK)
- Vocational training needs to be made aspirational to transform India into the skill capital of the world.
- The modern training centres envisage to create benchmark institution that demonstrate asporational value for competency-based skill development training.
- Focus on elements of quality, sustainability and connection with state holders in skills delivery process.
- Transform from a mandate -driven foot/loose model to a sustainable institutional model
- These training centres will be state of the art Model Training Centres called as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK)
BEST PRACTICES 2018 -2019
- Communication Skills/ Skill Development
- The intake of our college mostly belongs to first generation learners of rural background.
- Our college concentrates to improve their communication skills by conducting language classes by a spacious language lab with high-end computers.
- In order to enhance the communication skills so as to help them employable in the competitive world, every year 1500 students get trained under PMKK project in various skill development programs without any fee.
- After course completion, they become entrepreneurs with the financial support of the Government of India. \
- Interpersonal skills enhance their attitude and behavioral changes in association with communication skills that leads to the overall development oftheir versatile personality.
- Best Teaching and Learning
- To attain the highest academic standards, our college concentrates to provide proper educational infrastructure i.e., classrooms, laboratories and equipment, fully equipped lecture halls with projectors, a well-furnished library with research journals and books of varied subjects to the students.
- The management takes timely supportto improve the existing one, to the requirements of the ever changing scenario.
- The high-quality infrastructure facilitates better instruction, improves student outcomes and reduces dropout rates. Scholarship initiatives for more students provide financial assistance to continue their students.
BEST PRACTICES 2019 -2020
- Empowering the students and edging them to bring out their talents.
- Maintaining good discipline in the college campus.
- Assisting the students with scholarship.
- Endowments are provided for organizing lectures.
- Awards and memorial prizes are distributed to students in each department who secure highest marks in respective subjects.
- Smart classes are provided to improve the quality of teaching.