Department Of English

B.A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATUREM.A ENGLISH TEACHING OF ENGLISH Ph.D ENGLISH

  The Department established in the year 1952, is one of the oldest and the most reputed departments of the college. The department was started with the intermediate course in 1952 and B.A. degree course in English in 1953. The department was upgraded as a PG Department in 1977-78 and M.Phil course was started in 1986-87. The department was recognized as a research centre in 2001.

    Dr.M.Saji

    HOD

      Dr.P.Kolappadhas

      Associate Professor

        Ms.N.T.Sridevi

        Associate Professor

          Dr.R.M. Uma Maheswari

          Associate Professor

            Dr.J.Cenu Nair

            Associate Professor

              Mr.A.Jaya Kumar

              Assistant Professor

                Dr.S.Ambika

                Assistant Professor

                  Tmt.S.Parimalah

                  Assistant Professor

                    Dr.Mangaiyarkarasi

                    Assistant Professor

                      Mr.M.Mahesh

                      Assistant Professor

                        Dr.V.S.Shiny

                        Assistant Professor

                          Ms.P.Renju

                          Assistant Professor

                            Mr.S.Anish Joseph

                            Assistant Professor

                              Mr.A.vetry Camilus

                              Assistant Professor

                                Mr.N.Jayaraj

                                Assistant Professor

                                  Dr.S.Vahitha

                                  Assistant Professor