Department Of Commerce

  S.T.Hindu College is the pioneer institution in realizing this fact and initiated commerce education in the intermediate level in the year 1952. The department of Commerce successfully completed 60 years.  B.Com was started in the year 1955. Post graduate Commerce was started in the year 1978 being the first in the district and M.Phil course was started in 1986. The department was recognized as a research centre in 2011.

    Dr.K.V.Soundara Raja

    HOD

      Dr.T.M.Padmanabhan

      Associate Professor

        Dr.S.Sivasankaran

        Associate Professor

          Dr.G.Kalaiselvi

          Assistant Professor

            Dr.M.Uma Maheswari

            Assistant Professor

              Dr.P.Singh

              Assistant Professor

                Dr.M.A.Pillai

                Assistant Professor

                  Dr.A.Shanthi

                  Assistant Professor

                    Dr.R.Babitha

                    Assistant Professor

                      Adv.A.Sobana Kumaran Nair

                      Part Time Lecturer/Part Time Lawyer