Department Of Chemistry

B.Sc CHEMISTRYM.Sc CHEMISTRYPh.D CHEMISTRY

  The college started its carrier in 1952 as intermediate college and was elevated as PG College in 1956. The department of Chemistry also becomes a component in the year. B.Sc course in Chemistry was introduced in the year 1966. The department was upgraded as a PG Department in 1980 and M.Phil course was started in 1986. The department was recognized as a research centre in 1989.

    Dr.C.Vaithyanathan

    HOD

      Dr.P.Muthukrishnan

      Associate Professor

        Dr.H.Mary Helen

        Assistant Professor

          Dr.S.Sudha Kumari

          Assistant Professor

            Mr.N.Ponmurugaraj

            Assistant Professor

              Dr.S.Betsy Bai

              Assistant Professor

                Dr.G.V.Shylasree

                Assistant Professor

                  Dr.V.Stalin Elanchezhian

                  Assistant Professor

                    Dr.K.Shanmugha Prasad

                    Assistant Professor

                      Mr.E.Kasirajan

                      Assistant Professor

                        Mr.C.Amirthalingam

                        Assistant Professor

                          Dr.J.Satya

                          Assistant Professor

                            Mrs.Maria Claribel Sujatha

                            Assistant Professor